One of the most critical metrics to measure the performance of your Split Test are the Session and Conversions.
These KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) allow you to know how many shoppers have visited your product page and how many have purchased. This is really important insight as it allows you to understand why your sales are going up and down.
This is because before a shoppers buys your product they first have to click on it. This creates a “session”.
Once they buy your product, this creates a sale, which we can name “Conversion”. The higher the conversion rate, the more Amazon will improve the rank of your product.
Currently it is not possible for us to access this data using the Amazon’s APIs. The only method available to us to access your seller central account and to download the reports into our system.
To do this you need to:
- invite firstname.lastname@example.org as a secondary user to your seller central account
- Our team will accept the invitation. You’ll receive an email notification from Amazon once this is done. Alternatively, you can contact us on the chat on the website to let us know you’ve invited us and we’ll reply to you as soon as possible.
- Set the necessary access rights:
- Amazon will first ask you if this user should handle refunds. The answer is “no”.
- On the next page, look for the permission setting called “Business Reports, Sales Summary” and grant “View And Edit” rights
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue” and you are done
Every working day, we’ll log in and fetch your latest reports and add them to your Trendle Account.