The world of Amazon Advertising is large, complex and ever changing. We’ve attempted to summarise all the key elements of Amazon Sponsored Products Advertising into multiple articles. In each article we try to provide a short summary that you can implement immediately as well as a detail breakdown explaining our reasoning.
You can use the following article as an Index. If you read through each help article mentioned below, you should be very well equipped to effectively manage PPC campaigns on Amazon.
Trendle’s automation engine is probably the most powerful that currently exists in the market. It enables you to make nearly unlimited different changes to your campaigns based on the data generated by Amazon. You can do simple changes such as making a keyword negative or changing bid prices. But you can also create complex rules to move keywords around different campaigns and ad groups.
Please read each guide in order
- The basics to advertising on Amazon
- Bidding and Placement strategies
- Our best practice guide to Amazon Sponsored Products
- Know your profitability!
- Recommendation engine & Automation: Example rules to implement (coming soon!)
- Introduction to Trendle’s advanced automation rule creator (coming soon!)
- Automated Bidding using Trendle Automation (coming soon!)
- Automated Keyword & Search Term changes using Trendle Automation (coming soon!)
- Automated Campaigns (coming soon!)
- More info:
- Summary of all automation rules that can be used and personalised
- Strategies –> Launch (accept high acos), defensive (advertise your own products on your own listings), Moderate (break even), Targeted (boost only specific keywords) (coming soon)
- Choosing the right metrics for your rules
- Our thoughts on Automatic Campaigns
- How to use Trendle Analytics