A powerful feature of the Automatic Emails functionality is the ability to set for which products a specific message should be sent for.
Here are a few things you should know about this feature:
- By default all your SKUs are included in a campaign.
- To exclude SKUs, tick the box net to the SKU and then select “Move to Excluded”. After that, make sure to Save the campaign
- Trendle will always match SKU and Marketplace for sending out emails. So it doesn’t matter if you include a SKU which doesn’t belong to that country.
For example: Your email is in Spanish and is for Spain customers. Even if you include SKUs which are for products sold in Germany, these German customers will not receive the Spanish email as they are purchasing in a different marketplace
- If you have thousands of SKUs you can use the CSV file option. Here’s how to use it:
- Click on “Export table as CSV File”
- Open the CSV file
- You will see 2 columns, one for “Included” and one for “Excluded” SKUs. This include your whole catalogue of SKUs that you’ve ever had associated to your account. Simply move the SKUs to the appropriate column by dragging and dropping or by using cut & paste.
- Save the file
- Return to Trendle and click on “Import CSV File”
- Once the import is done, make sure you save the campaign changes (scroll to the bottom of the screen)
Here’s a video explaining 4 different methods to include or exclude SKUs from a campaign message: